How you can participate:
- Purchase equity shares to help establish the financial base of this Limited Profit company. Our Business Plan and guidance for the purchase of shares indicating the details of ownership, dividends and redemption is available upon request.
- Finance the restoration by the Hopi Rain Catchers of a Spring on Hopiland through a tax deductable gift sent in care of the American Indian Institute www.twocircles.org (501-C-3) which serves as our Fiscal Agent.
- Support the construction of a gabion or Trincheras, or purchase Native fruit tree seedlings which will be given to elders to nurture and transplant on their Reservation.
- Sponsor individual Workshops on Hopi or Navajo Reservations.
- Hopi and Navajo communities can organize public events to which Waterock, L3C, would be invited to present its demonstration activities.
- All fundraising activities or financial participation will be greatly respected.
- We look forward to welcoming your interest and support.
Our valued participants in this activity:
The Embassy of the Earth
Environmental Education Media Project
Trumpet Social Media
Cuenca Los Ojos
Deep Dirt Farm Institute
Little Colorado River Watershed Chapters Association
American Indian Institute
Contact us for sweat equity opportunities that will benefit the Workshop Program.
We look forward to welcoming your interest and support.